PROGRAMS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Mercer Foods maintains and updates numerous programs, which ensure that all health regulations as well as safety, food, and sanitation standards are constantly met. Our programs and products are compliant with all regulations and standards established by the FDA, USDA, and OSHA. We are committed to producing freeze-dried food products that are 100 percent safe, tested and in compliance with all allergen programs.
Mercer Foods is certified in the following areas:
LEVEL 3 CERTIFIED
supervision of the Orthodox Union (OU)
FREEZE-DRIED FOOD SAFETY PROGRAMS
- A fully documented hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) system.
- Detailed allergen prevention protocol.
- Regular training for all employees on processes, machinery, and standards.
- Standard operating procedures for sanitation throughout the facility including the entire production floor, staging, shipping, and receiving areas.
- A systematic internal audit policy to ensure all programs are in compliance and standards are being met.